We Ship Worldwide!
Shopping Cart by
Excellent eBay feedback!
- Official Project Car -
Last Updated: 6/14/2017
Vibrant StreetPower muffler is on and mannnnnn does it sound better than the straight through cannon that was on there ^_^
#sendludes sticker courtesy of our buddy Chris Emary of Prelude Australia!
Spoon strut bar!! =O
Had to cut the intake pipe a little but then it fit perfect.
Old ebay filter vs the new 7.5" AEM Dryflow filter with BLOX velocity stack.
After breaking it in.
Old vs new.
The small old header...
Exhaust day is finally here! Ditching the restrictive converter and ebay exhaust system from the previous owner. Going with a Vibrant header, test pipe, 2.5" piping and a Vibrant StreetPower muffler.
The bay after coils and re-installing the complete A/C system.
Powder coated A/C compressor bracket lol
Completely re-installing the A/C system and painting some of the lines flat black to hide them a little.
Changing a bunch of oil seals, vtec solenoid, distributor, oil cooler, etc.
Got one of our OEM lip kits installed, put the 17" Gram Lights back on (with spacers this time) and here she sits!!! Finally got it looking clean.
Found a JDM gunmetal grill so couldn't resist :)
New window moldings since these things ALWAYS crack.
Good as new!
Installing some DEPO black housings worked wonders.
The headlights were pretty rough, broken tabs too.
Here is the before and after of the front end (new hood, fenders, bumper).
Wired up the fender side markers.
The faded carbon fiber hood, fenders and bumper on this car were all in rough shape so we installed a full JDM front clip to replace all of that. New bumper beam is on and also replaced the broken windshield wiper cowl.
Painted the bumper beam and some stock side skirts real quick (temporary).
The old bumper beam was bent so we had to replace it before doing anything else.
Now she's too low Sam!! Lol, thanks for the helping hand bro!
Thanks to our buddy Anthony Sikorski for the fresh purp powder coat, gonna set the bay off bruh!! Good looking out!
Done! Drives like a whole different car ^_^
Finally sourced a JDM Type-S shift boot with the double stitch, may get it re-stitched in red later.
For some reason this car had an Accord shifter or something (left). Way too tall and not even the right angle. Shifting was terrible. Swapping in a true BB6 shifter (right).
Time to fix this shifter situation.
Few new minor details. Next up, new header!
Picked up some Downstar hardware to begin the engine bay color change. Strut tower nuts with purple beauty washers, vtec solenoid cover and a Mishimoto intake coupler.
Got the new seats in!
Time to switch up the interior, going from s2000 seats to JDM type-s leather seats and got the shift knob to match!
Fixed the trunk leak (taillight gaskets like always), added the tanabe rear strut bar, led light and that's about all we need (or don't need) in the trunk!
Today we gave the beast a basic tune up, NGK platinum spark plugs, NGK spark plug wires and YEC distributor cap/rotor. We also tucked the distributor wires, brake booster hose and deleted the breather line.
The previous owner opted to delete the passenger side airbag to tuck the fuse box. We decided to cut a hole in the glove box and place it there instead.
Might not look like much but this Skunk2 oil cap is the only part left from my first Prelude to remember it by. Only fitting that it's the first of many pieces added to the new one.
This new car is already loaded with a JDM H22A, Innovative Mounts, Innovative traction bar, Tein Coilovers, tucked and shaved bay, 17" Gram Light wheels, s2000 seats, Seibon carbon fiber trunk, etc!
Even still, we have much more work to do on it.
At this point, the red Prelude we started working on had too many issues to continue. Major rust, the prior wreck was worse than we thought, etc.
So we found a much better platform to start building from one of our Instagram followers! Introducing our new build (for real this time)!
Wanted to throw up an interior before pic! We pulled the interior to find a leak before the new cleaner interior goes in.
Few more new parts, Vibrant Streetpower flat black muffler, BLOX thermal shield intake manifold gasket, Exedy clutch master cylinder, OEM valve cover gasket and YEC distributor cap/rotor.
Got the perfect seats!! A pair of mint JDM Type-S leather seats with suede inserts and red stitching.
Vibrant plugs for the egr ports came in.
Got the EGR ports on the intake manifold done today. Tapped them for easy cleaning in the future. Cleaned the full intake inside and swapped all rusty components.
New parts for the build! Exedy Clutch, Fidanza 8lb Lightweight Flywheel, new motor mounts (no pic), red stitched shift knob and rear Tanabe strut bar. More updates soon!
Fresh JDM H23A!
Ripped the front end off to paint the radiator support. Laid down some clear coat too.
Few coats of gloss black, just needs some clear coat!
First coat of paint.
Got rid of all rust on the frame.
Now to get the bay ready for paint. All rusty components/parts were swapped with non rusty ones.
Got the motor out! This one is toast so we are planning on going with another H22a4 or a JDM H23A.
But before that we've got to strip the bay completely in order to paint it. Going all black!
Introducing Our Official Project Car!
About Terms Privacy Contact
Copyright © 2007-2017 - eXtremePrelude.com - All Rights Reserved.